- Our regular delivery days are Monday to Saturday. For Saturday deliveries, we must receive the order by 12:00pm the day before. We do not deliver on Sundays, Canadian Statutory holidays, and December 26th (Canadian Boxing Day).
- Queen’s Park Florist will design and deliver orders to the following local areas: New Westminster, Queensborough area, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, Tsawwassen, North Delta, and downtown Vancouver areas.
- Online orders for same day delivery must be received by 3:30 pm. However, in most cases internet orders are for the following regular delivery day or later, which is preferred. You may also place your order with us over the phone at 604-525-8022.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries for specific times of the day if requested, but we cannot guarantee it unless the delivery is done by courier, in which case the delivery fees may be higher than shown. Please call us if you need the flowers delivered by a specific time.
- Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Queen’s Park Florist delivers from 10:30am to 4:00 pm. During busy holidays, like right before Christmas or at Valentine’s, some residential deliveries may even be made a bit later.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the order in a safe place with permission from the sender. We may also try calling the recipient to determine a delivery solution. If the recipient is at work all day we suggest sending the order to the workplace. You will be notified if a delivery cannot be completed for any reason.
- For business deliveries, if the business is closed or will not accept the delivery we will attempt to find a delivery solution. If the delivery cannot be done the next business day you will be notified to discuss a solution to complete the delivery. You will also be notified if a delivery cannot be completed for any reason.
- For hospital deliveries, if the recipient is not allowed flowers, we will notify you. We will contact the hospital once per day until we are able to deliver. In the case of the patient being discharged from the hospital, we will notify you and attempt to redirect the delivery to the recipient’s home.
- If we have any difficulties or questions with your order that we cannot resolve, for whatever reason, we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail. For North American customers please provide us a phone number where you can be reached at during the daytime on Monday through Saturday, as well as an email address you frequently access. For International customers we will usually email you first if we need to contact you, as time differences often make it difficult to call you directly. Additional phone numbers can also be placed in the Special Instructions section of the order.
Queen’s Park Florist’s flowers and plants are of the highest quality available. When you make a commitment to us, we make a commitment to you!
Due to fluctuations in the market and seasonal availability of flowers, we may need to make substitutions for your floral arrangement. Colours and containers may vary. We make every effort to keep the same colour scheme and style of the arrangement ordered.